Monday, January 23, 2012

Fan-club Beginnings

I was recently at a family Christmas party and was approached by my aunt with a puzzling book-- a book of Pic-a-Pix Puzzles. The most puzzling part was that she had created all 100 of the puzzles by herself! I was amazed and began trying to solve the puzzles.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not actually a huge fan of puzzles, I'm not the type to do the Sudoku in the newspaper or take a book of crossword puzzles on a road trip, I'd rather read a book or take a coloring book. These puzzles are unique, however, in that they create pictures! It is sort of like a paint-by-number, where you create something beautiful at the end, but totally tax your brainpower the meantime.  And it was FUN! So in short order I agreed to start a fan- blog for her, to get the word out about these puzzles and to share them with everyone!

I'll use this blog as a place to share everything I learn about Pic-a-Pix, and pic-a-pix puzzle creator Diane Baher. Hopefully you'll have as much fun puzzle-ing as I am! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment