Saturday, February 25, 2012

Puzzling it out...

If you're like me you might wonder what a Pic-a-Pix puzzle is supposed to look like while you're figuring it out. As often as not they don't resemble anything at all until the very end! Because of the strategy of using the clues to color in one box at a time in all different places, the puzzle often takes until the very end to come together. Here is an example of a puzzle I did, at two points during my puzzling it out. Can anyone guess what it is?!?





1 comment:

  1. It looks a little bit like the Scream to me : ) Or, since there are two head shapes, maybe it's something Picasso-ish?

    Just kidding. The only way I can tell is by the title of the puzzle, which you conveniently left out of the images. Even with the title, it takes awhile for the puzzle to look cohesive. 'Boomer' was one of those visually-tricky puzzles for me.

    ReplyDelete